Career OpportunitiesJoin Techni-Connection's Team right now!
Open Position – Marketing Manager
Published on the 28th of September 2017
Techni-Connection specializes in onsite I.T. technical support and the sale, implementation, and support of POS retail systems (Yourcegid Retail, Retail Management Hero and Visual Touch) anywhere in North America.
Clients appreciate TCI’s network of technicians (125+), making it possible to solve problems 24/7/365, and the company’s capacity to offer I.T. solutions customized to clients needs.
TCI has built long-term relationships with many clients such as Cineplex, a company that TCI has been working with for over 20 years. We installed and supported retail systems for popular brands such as L’Occitane, Lole, and Shan.
The future Marketing Manager at Techni-Connection will work closely with Techni-Connection’s President, and Senior Project Manager.
The objective of the Marketing Manager at Techni-Connection is to promote TCI’s retail softwares and I.T services. She/He will maintain the current digital strategy, will organize Techni-Connection’s participation to key Retail events and will be looking for new prospects.
The responsibilities of the future Marketing Manager will be the following:
- Communication plan: Creating a communication plan for the upcoming year.
- Newsletters: Writing and sending newsletters to prospects on a regular basis, analyzing the results.
- Social Media: Increase the traffic of the Linkedin page, publishing articles, and publishing tutorials for the Cegid Reseller Group on Linkedin.
- Website: Updating the website by publishing new content, analysis and increase of web traffic.
- Organization of Techni-Connection’s participation to key Retail events in Canada: Promoting TCI’s participation before, during, and after the event, logistics, research of new events, and following up with leads from said events.
- Checking Retail news regularly, searching for new prospects and contacting them.
- Updating our CRM database.
- Assist Techni-Connection’s President with prospect communication.
- Project during 2018: implementation of a new CRM tool.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and will be able to make their responsibilities evolve over time by proposing new ways of promoting Techni-Connection’s services and products.
The ideal candidate will have good analytic skills to understand the Retail and POS software sector. She/He will be able to work with little supervision and come up with new ideas to promote Techni-Connection’s products and services.
- BAC in marketing or communication
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing, communications, and business development (internship experiences included).
- High Interest in Retail and Technology.
- Proficient in English & French (reading, writing, speaking).
- Experience with writing articles and content on websites and social media by using SEO methods.
- Experience with WordPress CMS for updating and adding content.
- Work experience in I.T. and Retail.
- Knowledge of key chain of stores in Canadian Retail.
- Proficient using Mailchimp.
- Proficient using Google Analytics.
- Experience with a CRM tool.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign.
Position starts ASAP – Full time or part time (3 or 4 days P/T) job.
Please let us know which type of work would best suit you on your cover letter.
Salaried position according to experience & availability.
Position located in Dorval – possibility to work from home 1 day per week to reduce the commute time.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com.