Why you should invest
in an ePOS system
According to a survey conducted by the University of Colorado and the IE Business School of Madrid, the implementation of an ePOS system (electronic point of sale) can lead to a rapid increase in revenue at a minimum of 2% just after its establishment.
What is an ePOS system?
An electronic point-of-sale system is a digital multifunction system that offers retailers to have an overview of all transactions, inventory movements, and customer interactions.
A profitable system
An ePOS system is:
- Adaptable: easy to configure to meet requirements by sector or activity
- Easy to use: training your employees in the new interface should be quick and painless
- Customer-oriented: you can connect your online store to your physical stores and allow your customers to track the availability of a product in real time and track their orders. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- A reliable analysis tool: thanks to the collection of relevant statistical data you will be able to better evaluate your objectives (to know the profitable or not profitable articles, to define a group of frequent buyers and their preferences, or to calculate KPI’s)
- A time-saving device: no more time wasted on inventory and stock transfers between stores.
- A useful tool for direct marketing: the system generates reports identifying frequent shoppers and their purchasing preferences.
- A storage tool: All information is saved logged, and reportable.
Many retailers swear by ePOS technology because the system helps build customer loyalty and customer service. The ePOS system is affordable and its interface is adaptable to the specific needs of each company and the return on investment is very advantageous.
EPOS systems are common in retail stores and restaurants. They are particularly useful in restaurants where employees must manage real-time bookings and food orders.
Want to know more about the ePOS system? Contact an expert right now.
Techni-Connection is a reseller of 3 POS softwares in Canada (Yourcegid Retail, VisualTouch, Retail Management Hero), addressing today’s evolutions and needs. New features are constantly added to the systems (Clienteling, eCommerce, Click & Collect, SaaS, Mobile-POS) to match omni-channel strategies and personalizing the customers shopping experience.
Techni-Connection delivers cost-effective IT solutions to companies of all sizes. With its 24/7/365 helpdesk support system, TCI responds quickly and efficiently to customers problems and provides on-site support. TCI’s strong in-house technical team is also complimented by a network of 150+ certified IT experts across North America.